Friday 3 January 2014

Kuler
After my experience in creating my college magazines i now understand that a colour scheme is a great way too produce a successful peace of work rather than using a uncoordinated set of colours Therefore I decided that using kuler.adobe.com would be the best way for me to improve the quality of my work by using a set of colours that work well together and support each other as well as highlighting and expressing connotations surrounding the modern Rock genre. Many different combinations of colours where available to me when using kuler, In order to determine which colour scheme would work best with my magazine I searched to many sets of colour combinations including cool colours and warm colours expressing contrasts. The colour palette above is the final selection I chose to stick with, when making my magazine cover, contents page and double page spread this will help to ensure the magazine maintains a house style through out. I chose this selection of colours due to its representations of the rock genre red being a very strong and dominating colour connoting themes of danger whist being supported by the binary opposite contrast between black and white, creating interest in passers-by and so drawing there attention which may possibly lead to a purchase. 


No comments:

Post a Comment