Thursday 16 January 2014

Front cover sketch.

Here is a sketch of what I am planning the front cover of "smash." magazine to look like, hopefully it will fully express the connotations of rock I am trying to convey to my target audience. This will be done through the preparation and practice I have forgone in order to develop my skills using different styles of technology such as Photoshop as well as photography and also knowledge about the genre known as rock  in order to successfully depict the ideology and connotes surrounding rock. By comparing this sketch to one of  'NME's' front covers i can see how to two would differ and express different connotations of rock and so by doing this I can understand what may need to be added to my front cover when I begin production on Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment