Monday 6 January 2014

Fonts I'm planning  to use.
In order to support my magazine i chose many different fonts and express how they would benefit the different connotations I was trying to explore ,this was done using a website called 1001fonts.com I have collected a number of fonts(shown above) that could be used for many different purposes within my magazine for example catching the eyes of a passer-by to making a bold statement and so will make my magazine stand out from the crowd and appeal to my target audience of individualist’s. I will most likely use different fonts numerous times throughout the magazines in order to appeal to the reader highlighting key events and information. The key themes i will use the fonts to express will be of danger and rebellion as they reflect the nature of rock and its attitude, this will convey the genre clearly to the audience.The fonts used in my magazine will be cultural in the success of the pages as they will ether strike out a capture the audience or be easily passed by due to soft text that fails to make an impression and so because of this i will use a sans serif style font which will have an extremely large effect on the audience reflecting iconography within the genre as being load and 'in your face'.Thus making it difficult for my magazine to be easily passed by thus making the magazine more successful in showcasing the depictions on rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment