Friday 21 February 2014

Feedback at the Oscars.


At an Oscars evening held at Saint Bonaventures comprehensive school I was asked to present my work to numerous people and student who where unfamiliar with this course and so I asked asked them a number of question an example of which was "can you clearly see what type of magazine this is and who do you think it is aimed at". I found the evening to be extremely beneficial as I could talk to my target audience face to face and receive a combination of positive and constructive feed back which I could then use to understand what changes needed to be done in order to improve my product and so that's exactly what I did by collecting as much constructive feedback as I could so that I, the producer could give the target audience what they wanted from a magazine aimed towards them and how it would draw in there attentions by expressing the convention of rock by creating something new and exciting unlike any rock magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment